Job Title: QA Automation Engineer
Duration: Long term
- Looking for Strong SDET, with hands-on exp with JAVA development, Selenium web driver, BDD/Gherkin, CI/CD pipelines
- We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to assess software quality through automated testing.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Our client is focused on OTT platform development for one of the largest North American TV providers.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Execute test cases and analyse results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation.
- Creating an automation test plan.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to the project structure.
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging, and Running Test Cases.
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling.
- Interaction with the people of the client-side to solve problems and update the situation.
- Conduct performance testing to verify system scalability, efficiency, and reliability.
- Create a test summary report for management review.
- Analyse the underlying causes of performance issues and provide corrective action.
- Suggest new tools and techniques improve test efficiency.
- Help in project planning, scheduling, budget, and tracking activities.
- Assist in project design, development, and deployment activities.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Review and recommend improvements in existing test procedures.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role
- Experience in QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g., qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical skills - Java, Selenium, HP UFT, API testing, Python, Soap UI, RFT, Appium, Jmeter, Cucumber
- provided by Dice