As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for talking to the users, understanding what needs to be built, mostly back-end but sometimes front-end coding development frameworks, and measuring the impact of your work. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Your task and responsibilities:
- As part of our developer team, you will work on the new and further development of our product (social app)
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and services
- Write effective APIs
- Create secure products
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design for a social app
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with managing AWS or similar cloud platform
- Knowledge and experience with Java, Spring & Spring Boot, or similar toolset for backend development
- Experience with Kotlin is nice to have
- Passion for automated testing
- Experience with mobile dev is plus (ideally Flutter or other cross-platform tools or native Android, iOS)
- A passion for startups and lean startup methodology
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal English
Would be great, if you are
- Problem solver and nature of solving problems is in your DNA.
- Passionate about coding
- Used to take end-to-end responsibility for features – from discovery and design to delivery and deployment.
- Competitive compensation, bonuses
- An opportunity to work fully remote
- Referral program, we will tell you more about it
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership
- Ability to contribute and shape the product in its early stages
- Career growth, as we are still small and there plenty of opportunities coming up
We also care deeply about human skills
Great energy - delivering makes you happy and motivated
Autonomy - you will have a lot of ownership
Growth mindset - always be willing to learn and improve. Ability to focus efforts on impactful tasks.
Transparency - be comfortable with transparency
Teamplay - being humble, relaxed, and enjoying an environment where people are bad at making good jokes :)
At Clean Kitchen people feel empowered, supported, and included. Trust and transparency are built into the way we work. Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Clean Kitchen encourages you to apply even if you’re still developing some of the above-mentioned skills! We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability. We are a diverse team with many nationalities.
Sounds Like You?
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/clean-ktchen-full-stack-engineer-java-mid-senior