Who are we?
At Brillio, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Born in the digital age, we embrace the four superpowers of technology, enabling our customers to not only improve their current performance but to rethink their business in entirely new ways. Brillio has exceptional employees worldwide and is trusted by hundreds of Fortunes 2000 organizations across the globe.
Because we are growing fast! Really fast, and we need talented people who want to have a profound impact on our customers. We're looking for a Java Backend Developer.
What Does success mean in this role?
- 5+ years of work experience in software design and application development.
- Extensive hands-on experience and expertise in object-oriented design methodology and application development using Java/J2EE, Design Patterns, Spring MVC, SQL, Web services.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience in developing high-performance, highly scalable, database-driven consumer web applications.
- Good understanding of web services and SOA-related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Work with PM and UED teams to create innovative product solutions to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, QA, and Operations teams to design and develop strategic and tactical solutions.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation and roll out applications with cross-functional impact.
- Work jointly with other team members to deliver complex applications.
- Implement working prototypes for testing new ideas.
- Participate and contribute to design and code reviews for producing quality code
- Share engineering support and release.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
Location Requirement: Home Office
Equal Employment Opportunity Declaration
It is the policy of Brillio, Inc. to provide a work environment free of discrimination. The Company will take affirmative action to ensure applicants and Brillio employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ethnic origin, veteran or military status, family or marital status, disability, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity. This also includes individuals who are perceived to have any of the attributes. Brillio will adhere to all federal, state, and municipal laws and regulations governing employment.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/brillio-java-backend-developer-1