Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Springboard runs an online, self-paced Software Engineering Career Track in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises some of the best software engineering experts in the field.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about software engineering, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Please reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com
- Completely online and self-paced
- Students become proficient in Software Engineering with the help of a curated online curriculum and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is made up of 800+ hour expert-curated curriculum in partnership with Rithm School
- On average, students finish in 9 months
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into Software Engineering
- Students have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- are as passionate about teaching coding as about software engineering itself
- have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and offer career advice
- have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on web development, and are able to think on your feet quickly
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber, Google, and Pivotal
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education and inspire the next generation of software engineers!
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.