Reference Number: STAJ1121
As an automation tester, you will join an amazing team who are focused on improving product quality. In this role, you will focus on product testing while considering functionality, performance, security, GUI and many other factors.
You will use Java/Kotlin, Selenium, Selenide, REST Assured, TestNG, Gradle, Git, TestRail, Jenkins while performing automation testing for either web or mobile applications. Working with the existing testing environment, you will have the chance to create testing suites from scratch. Our team will help you reach your full potential as you work with cutting edge technologies on challenging projects.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
· Understand business requirements, features, and technical implementation
· Enhance software delivery and quality throughout the entire software development cycle
· Design, develop and modify functional and API test solutions
· Execute test cases and report testing status to project teams and the Head of the QA team
· Track issues and drive resolutions throughout the testing process
· Manage in-house testing documentation
· BSc/MSc in computer science
· Minimum 2 years of experience in quality assurance and test automation (functional GUI and API)
· Practical experience in automation testing with Java (Selenium, REST Assured or similar for mobile automation) is a must
· Practical software development experience in Java, C++ or any other programming language will be a strong plus
· Experience in agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and to achieving best results
· Methodical, analytical and meticulous
· Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous professional development
- Attractive relocation package and support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remotely
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers
to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/xm-qa-software-test-automation-engineer-java-cyprus-greece-or-remote